Friday, May 05, 2006

Stephen Colbert's White House correspondents Dinner on Google Current

I wasn't a huge fan of Stephen Colbert, not that I disliked him. He just never really hit high on my list of things to follow. But each time I see one of his faux essays or see him talk, I find I love his subtle digs and humor more and more.

Current TV is another thing I have been following more and more since I learned of Al Gore's purchase of it. It's an experiment in media that is worth following. I'm not a huge fan of it yet. I usually shy away from first drafts, and the idea of creating an Internet/TV hybrid seems very experimental, especially with the user-driven aspects of it. But I think I will be following the GoogleCurrent thing a bit.

I hope Current comes on a cable provider in my area soon.

No comments: